How to enter
You can nominate in more than one category however you must complete an entry form for each category you wish to nominate in.
Please read through the category descriptions and select the category you wish to nominate in from the list.
Please provide as much information as you can, the more details you can provide the judges with the better understanding they can have of their achievements.
Registering your account
When registering, you will receive an email which will have a click-through link and a validation code to validate your account. You will need to complete this step before you can start your nomination. If you do not receive the validation email please email email@example.com.
Completing your entry
You can save draft entries and return to edit them as often as you wish before submitting. All you need to do is click on the YOUR ACCOUNT tab on the menu banner and this will take you through to your dashboard where you will find all your draft entries and submitted entries.
When you have finished writing your entry and you are ready to submit, you'll need to agree to the terms and conditions then click the COMPLETE button at the bottom of the page. If your entry is still in draft, you will need to click MOVE TO BASKET at the top of the entry before you can click the COMPLETE button.
If you forget your password, please use the reset password link on the login page.
IMPORTANT INFO - PLEASE READ:
- Maximum word count of 800 for the reason for nomination apply
- A business can be submitted into a maximum of three categories however please tailor your entry according to the category in order to meet judges requirements.
- Sponsoring companies are not permitted to enter the category they are sponsoring.
- Entries can be submitted by the business directly or by a third party (agent, client etc).
- Successful nominations will be notified following the judging session